New York City
NYC Spring 2012
Date: Wed.-Sat., Mar. 7-10
Event Time: 5pm-10pm (Wed.-Fri.); 1pm-5pm and 6pm-10pm (Sat. – Double Session!)
Place: SIR Stage37
508 W. 37th St. (10th & 11th Aves.)
New York City, 10018
Load-In Address: TBA
Vendor Check-In Time: 10am-3pm
Set-Up Completed By: 4pm
Sales tax in New York county (Manhattan) is 8.875%. You will need to apply for a Certificate of Authority. For questions call 518-485-2889. The application process takes 5-10 business days. For an online application see instructions below:
- Click on this link: www.nys-opal.com (NOTE: This may not appear correctly in the Chrome browser)
- Click on “Online applications” in the sidebar
- Click on “Taxation and Finance, Department of”
- Click the triangle next to “Certificate of Authority to Collect Sales Tax”
- An alert dialog will pop up. Select “OK” to proceed to the form.
- Fill out and submit the form on the web page that appears.
City Event Guide
Shecky’s has put together some city information to help you plan your event with us! This packet includes venue details, hotel suggestions, and transportation information. For this city guide, contact your Account Services Coordinator at your earliest convenience.