ANTI-TRAFFICKING AND MINOR EXPLOITATION
Shecky’s is committed to raising awareness on the issue of human trafficking and engages in best practices and advocacy. In the event we become aware of any incident of trafficking, we cooperate enthusiastically with law enforcement and agencies involved in combating the abuse of human rights.
Please report any suspected sexual exploitation of minors and/or human trafficking to the appropriate authorities.
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) (//www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PublicHomeServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US)
- CyberTipline – report child exploitation (//www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PageServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=2936)
- 24-Hour Hotline: 1-800-843-5678
- Polaris Project – Report Human Trafficking: 888-373-7888 (//www.polarisproject.org/index.php)
- Dept. of Health & Human Services: 888-373-7888 (//www.hhs.gov/)
- Children of the Night: 800-551-1300 (//www.childrenofthenight.org/)
- ACE National: 202-220-3019 (//www.acenational.org/)
- Homeland Security Investigations Tip Line: 866-DHS-2-ICE (//www.ice.gov/index.htm)
- Dept. of Justice: 888-428-7581 (//www.justice.gov/)
- FBI Office: (//www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field)
- YPA Agent – Jugendschutzbeauftragter: Rechtsanwalt Dr. Daniel Kötz (//www.koetzfusbahn.de/)
WARNING SIGNS OF POSSIBLE HUMAN TRAFFICKING:
- Does an entertainer arrive accompanied by another individual?
- Does that individual speak for or appear to maintain control over the entertainer?
- Does the entertainer seem fearful of that individual?
- Does the entertainer have difficulty communicating, whether resulting from a language barrier or fear of interaction?
While one of these signs, on its own, may not present a trafficking concern, multiple signs indicate a potential red flag. Use common sense, and contact the appropriate authorities if you suspect that someone is being trafficked.