SHOPPING • COCKTAILS • GOODIE BAGS
New York City
Beat the Winter Blues: Treat Yourself to a Wine Getaway
Shecky’s invites you to discover wine country and warm up with a good Cabernet on the North Fork of Long Island. This all-day trip on Saturday, February 18th allows you to experience vino like a true enthusiast, and expand your knowledge of Rieslings, Chardonnays, Cabernets and more. Delicious tastings help you learn about your wine type and preferences, plus it’s all paired with a beautiful, catered lunch overlooking the breathtaking vineyard scenery. Seats are limited, so hurry and book your tickets today!
We will be visiting Martha Clara Vineyards, Baiting Hollow Farm Vineyard and Laurel Lake Vineyards. This trip is the same weekend as the Long Island Jazz-fest, so you’ll enjoy some live jazz, too!
North Fork of Long Island from NYC
Trip Itinerary (February 18)
- 9:15am: Bus departs from NYC (40th St. bet. 3rd & Lexington Aves.; bus will be from Academy Buslines)
- 11:45am-1:30pm: Tasting, wine class and lunch at Martha Clara Vineyards
- 1:45pm–2:30pm: Winery visit and tour at Laurel Lake Vineyards
- 3pm-4:15pm: Winery tour and live Jazz at Baiting Hollow Farm Vineyard
- 4:30pm: Bus departs for return trip to NYC
- 6:15pm/6:30pm*: Bus arrives back in NYC
PLEASE NOTE: Itinerary may change slightly based on travel times. *Return time is approximate due to weather and traffic conditions.