Tired of snowmageddon cramping your style? Or, just feeling inspired by Prabal Gurung’s colorful collection for Target? Shake off the winter chill and spring forward with pastels, arguably one of this spring’s hottest trends. From lemon yellows to soft peachy pinks, we’re rounding up ten of our favorite pastel dresses to help spring-ify your winter wardrobe.
- Courtney Leiva
1. Wet Seal Ruffle Front Woven Dress ($29.50 at wetseal.com)
Jump on two trends at once (ruffles and cut-outs) with this flirty mini-dress.
2. Arden B Surplice Tie Front Dress ($79 at ardenb.com)
For springtime office chic, this salmon-toned pastel piece combines elegance and simplicity with an A-line skirt and pretty cut-out back.
3. Joa + Closet Make Your Mark Dress ($45 at joacloset.com)
Be absolutely beautiful in this stunning blue sleeveless dress with unique perforated design.
4. Wasteland No Worries Dress ($68 at shopwasteland.com)
This gorgeous lemon skater dress just become your new go-to date night dress.
5. Boohoo Zoe Pearl Trim Shift Dress ($30 at boohoo.com)
Mint doesn’t always have to be about taste. Especially when you got this minty green shift dress to captivate your audience.
6. Discovery Clothing Pastel Dress ($14.99 at discoveryclothing.com)
Bargain-friendly and totally on color trend, this warm-weather look would make a great brunch date dress with the girls?
7. Mien Kielo Ebb and Flow Dress ($195 at shopmienkielo.com)
Take the ombre trend into spring with this Italian silk mini-dress, cute enough for those oh-so-warm spring nights.
8. Motel Rocks Debbie Off-Shoulder Dress In Paisley Blue Print ($65 at motelrocks.com)
For a sexy, body-con fit, try this off-shoulder dress with a fun ‘90s-inspired floral print.
9. Lazy Bones Alice Dress in Bel ($139 at lazybonesusa.com)
Nothing says spring like florals, so bring on the feminine with this gorge cotton dress.
10. Oasis Compass Dress ($84 at andotherbrands.com)
Get a little playful with this cute and quirky dress equipped with pockets and a super comfy mini-skirt.