1. Apply Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Wear Makeup ($47 on sephora.com) evenly to skin for a flawless finish.
2. Use Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Pen ($40 on yslbeautyus.com) under the eyes and blend with fingertips to brighten the complexion and create an instant eyelift.
3. Give your cheeks a beautiful glow using NARS The Multiple in Maui ($39 on sephora.com. Apply directly to the cheekbones and blend with your fingertips.
4. To create the subtle eye look, use Laura Mercier Sateen Eye Colour in Stella ($22 on lauramercier.com) onto the eyelid up to the crease. Finish with Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil in Stormy Gray ($20 on lauramercier.com) to the top and bottom lash lines.
5. For the lips, start with Bobbi Brown Lip Colour in Carnation ($24 on bobbibrowncosmetics.com) on top and bottom lips then apply Bobbi Brown lip gloss in pink sugar over the lipstick.
1. Combine the Angelo David Premier Volume Spray ($18.50 on angelodavid.com) and Angelo David Foaming Sea Silk Styler ($21.50 on angelodavid.com) and apply onto wet hair for styling.
2. Begin blow drying section of hair using a round brush, like the Angelo David Large Round Brush ($55 on angelodavid.com).
3. Once hair is smooth, divide hair into top and bottom section.
4. Create a side-sweep at the top section pinning hair to the back, then create curls at the bottom section using a 2 inch curling iron wrapping the hair all the way around.
5. Smooth the front section then finish the look with L’Oreal Textureline Infinium 3 – Strong Hold Professional Hairspray ($17.99 on sleekhair.com) for a strong hold, without the stiffness.
Image credit: hollywoodlife-com.vimg.net
Girl Talk Time: Are you loving these Kate Middleton makeup and hair looks? What do you think of these professional styling tips? Who do you want to see as the subject of a Beauty or Style Steal?