1. Apply Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35 ($39 on smashbox.com) evenly on the face using your fingertips of sponge.
2. Add color around the apples of the cheeks using Smashbox Image Factory Airblush Whipped Cheek in Dusty Rose ($29 on sephora.com) to create that airbrush-looking finish.
3. Use Smashbox Image Factory Waterproof Shadow Liner in Shimmering Charcoal ($22 on macys.com) on the top eyelid then gently smudge before blending it up to the crease.
4. Using Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen in Black , line the lash line starting at the inner corner of the top lash line carefully moving to the outer corner. Make sure you apply the product as close to the base of the lashes as possible.
5. Finish the look with Smashbox Limitless Lip Stain & Color Seal Balm in Petal ($23 on smashbox.com).
1. Prepare hair for styling using the Angelo David Premier Volume Spray ($18.50 on angelodavid.com) then set hair using hot rollers for 10-15 minutes
2. Run fingers through hair to break the sections then begin teasing the top section.
3. Do a side part and then create a half up half down up do,
4. For the bottom section of hair, take section of hair for braiding then proceed to create a bun wrapping the braid around it. Secure the look with pins.
5. Finish the look with L’Oreal Textureline Infinium 3 – Strong Hold Professional Hairspray ($17.99 on sleekhair.com) for a strong hold, without the stiffness.
Image credit: birchbox.com