1. Enhance your face’s natural luminosity with Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer ($34 on sephora.com).
2. Even the skin tone with Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15 ($46 on bobbibrowncosmetics.com). This product will give a soft matte finish.
3. For an instant sun-kissed glow, combine LORAC’s Blush/Bronzer Duo in Hot & Spicy ($30 on loraccosmetics.com) and apply evenly to face.
4. Apply Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Smoke ($24 on lauramercier.com) onto the top eyelids up to the crease, then smudge with fingertips for a smoky eye look. Create thick line at the bottom using the same product.
5. After applying 2 coats of Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara in Black ($24 on lauramercier.com) to the top lashes, finish the look with Lancome La Laque Fever Ultimate Lasting Full Color Lipshine in Sensuous Sizzle ($26.50 on sephora.com) for a multidimensional shine.
1. Prepare washed hair for styling using the Angelo David Premier Volume Spray ($18.50 on angelodavid.com) and begin blow drying hair.
2. Once hair is dry, spray with Angelo David Long and Strong Detangler ($17.50 on angelodavid.com) to protect hair from the heat of styling tools.
3. Create the desired hair part, then grab sections of hair for blow drying.
4. Once hair is smooth, start creating curls using a 2 inch barrel curling iron wrapping the hair around it midway.
5. Run your fingers through hair to break the curls then finish the look with L’Oreal Textureline Infinium 3 – Strong Hold Professional Hairspray ($17.99 on sleekhair.com) for a strong hold.
Image credit: voguefashiondesign.com