1. Start with Dior Hydralife Pro-Youth Skin Tint SPF 20 ($40 on sephora.com) applied evenly onto the face to enhance complexion and provide barrier from external stressors.
2. Dior Skin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer ($30 on sephora.com) applied using your fingertips to minimize problem areas, such under eye puffiness and dark circles.
3. Dior Crayon Eyeliner Waterproof in Trinidad Black ($29 on sephora.com) to give you precise lines on the top and bottom lash lines.
4. Apply several coats of Dior Diorshow Blackout Mascara in Kohl Black ($25 on sephora.com) to top and bottom lashes.
5. For your lips, use Dior Addict Lip Glow ($30 on sephora.com) to help moisturize and enhance your lips’ natural color.
1. Prepare washed hair for styling using the Angelo David Premier Volume Spray ($18.50 on angelodavid.com).
2. Begin blowdrying in sections with the Angelo David Large Round Brush ($55 on angelodavid.com).
3. Use hot rollers for each section of hair for added volume. Begin teasing the crown area for extra lift.
4. Slightly run your fingers behind your neck to break the sections and further create softness, then put hair on an half up and half down updo
5. Finish the look with hairspray such L’Oreal Textureline Infinium 3 – Strong Hold Professional Hairspray ($17.99 on sleekhair.com) or with Redken’s Shine Flash 02 ($17.50 on ulta.com) to create hold while giving hair shine.
Image credit: cheaplacewigsonline.com