Much to our chagrin, the Olympics ended this week, which not only means we won’t have Ryan Lochte’s abs to drool over for the rest of summer, but we also won’t be getting those regular peaks at Kate Middleton’s fabulous fashions. Très sad! The sports spectacle may be over, but that doesn’t mean we won’t keep going ga-ga over the Duchess’s gorgeous self! With help from our fave celebrity hair stylist Angelo David and makeup artist Piper Cline of NYC’s Angelo David Salon, we’ve got five of Kate’s most fabulous beauty and hair looks, along with professional tips for you to recreate the pretty princess-worthy looks at home!
1. Apply Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation ($43 on lauramercier.com) evenly onto face.
2. With powder or blush brush, apply Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Bloom ($24 on lauramercier.com) around the apples of the cheeks and to the top of the cheekbones.
3. Set the face for make up with Laura Mercier Smooth Focus Pressed Setting Powder – Shine Control ($32 on sephora.com) to help eliminate shine and create a flawless look.
4. Create a dramatic eye with Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Black Ebony ($22 on lauramercier.com). Use a flat eyeliner brush and start lining the upper and lower lash lines.
5. Finish the lips with Laura Mercier Crème Lip Colour in Rose ($24 on lauramercier.com).
1. Prepare washed hair for styling using the Angelo David Foaming Sea Silk Styler ($21.50 on angelodavid.com) and start blow drying hair.
2. Once hair is dry, spray with Angelo David Long and Strong Detangler ($17.50 on angelodavid.com) to protect hair from the heat of styling tools.
3. Part hair in the middle, then grab sections of hair for blow-drying.
4. Once hair is smooth, start creating curls using a 2 inch barrel curling iron wrapping the hair around it midway.
5. Run your fingers through hair to break the curls then finish the look with L’Oreal Textureline Infinium 3 – Strong Hold Professional Hairspray ($17.99 on sleekhair.com).
Image credit: timeinc.net
TIPS BY: Hair: Angelo David & Piper Cline of Angelo David Salon
Angelo David Salon provides Couture Hair solutions that address any hair challenge. Completely customized Couture Hair Extensions & Additions are 100-percent human hair and are designed on-site to match each client’s hair texture, type and color, as well as lifestyle. During an initial consultation, clients and their specialist explore every option together. When designing is complete, the Couture Hair is custom-fitted and seamlessly applied, using the ideal attachment method for the individual. Then, the hair is cut and styled for flawless blending. Like haute couture designs, everything about Couture Hair is original and personalized. As a result of years of research and development, Angelo David Couture Hair and Extensions can solve any hair challenge.