Selena Gomez- Elle
Makeup by Julie Tussey of Angelo David Salon
Face: Start with a water-based foundation for a flawless and even appearance. Dior’s Diorskin AirFlash Spray Foundation ($62 on sephora.com) or Diorskin Forever Wear-Extending Invisible Retouch Powder ($42 on sephora.com) can do the trick without looking it too heavy. Follow with Dior’s Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer ($30 on sephora.com) to hide imperfections, then add a little definition around the apples of cheek using a subtle bronzer, like Dior’s Diorskin Nude Tan Healthy Glow Enhancing Powder in Cinnamon or Amber ($55 on sephora.com).
Eyes: After filling in your eyebrows, start lining the top and bottom eyelids with a brown eye pencil. Around the brow bone area, apply Dior’s 1-Couleur Powder Mono Eyeshadow in Gold Touch ($29 on dior.com) then a few coats of Dior’s Diorshow Mascara ($25 on sephora.com) at the lash area.
Lips: Finish the look with a bold lip color, like Dior’s Rouge Dior Lipcolor #638, a vibrant orange red, to bring the look together.
1. Prepare washed hair for styling using the Angelo David Premier Volume Spray ($18.50 on angelodavid.com).
2. Create a side part and start blowdrying hair in sections.
3. To give hair an extra boost of volume while getting those beautiful waves. Roll each section with a large velcro hair roller then use hairspray to set the hair in place.
4. Gently unwind the rollers and start brushing hair onto one side using a medium paddle brush (like the Angelo David Medium Paddle Brush ($55 on angelodavid.com).
5. Finish the look with L’Oreal Textureline Infinium 2 Regular Hold Professional Hairspray ($13.99 on sleekhair.com) for a strong hold, without the stiffness.
Image Credit: huffpost.com
Girl Talk Time: Which of the five is your favorite July fashion magazine cover? Who has your favorite cover girl beauty look? What do you think of these tips & tricks from Angelo David Salon?