Salma Hayek- InStyle
Makeup by Piper Cline of Angelo David Salon
Face: Use Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 15 with Dermaxyl Complex ($42 on sephora.com) all over face using the finger tips to help reduce the appearance of fine lines. Apply Givenchy Photo’Perfexion Light Fluid Foundation in Light Honey ($48 on sephora.com). Blend the product onto skin using a foundation brush. Blend in Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer in Dark Beige ($24 on sephora.com) with your fingertips around the orbital bone to conceal dark circles. Use NARS The Multiple in Palm Beach ($39 on narscosmetics.com) under the cheekbones to help contour the face. Brush on Yves Saint Laurent Crème de Blush – Soft Blush in Powdery Rose ($38 on sephora.com) to the apples of the cheeks, blending the product towards the hairline.
Eyes: With a shadow brush, apply Make Up For Ever Diamond Shadow in Diamond Brown 312 ($20 on sephora.com) starting the lash line up to the crease. Line top and bottom lashes Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen in Jet Black ($22 on sephora.com). To create a more dramatic look, apply eyeliner on the tear lines. Apply 2 to 3 coats of Lancome L’Extreme Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara in Black Color ($26 on lancome-usa.com) to top and bottom lashes to help boost volume by 60%. Fill in eyebrows using Smashbox Brow Tech ($25 on sephora.com) to go in brunette color and an angled pencil. The product will help to hold brows perfectly in place.
Lips: Softly line the top and bottom lip for a natural but defined look with Bobbi Brown Lip Liner in Beige ($20 on sephora.com). Apply Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in Saint Tropez 336 ($30 on sephora.com) for radiant shine.
1. Prepare washed hair for styling using Angelo David’s Premier Volume Spray ($18.50 on angelodavid.com).
2. Part hair in the middle then begin blowdrying sections of hair using a great round brush, like the Angelo David Large Round Brush ($55 on angelodavid.com)
3. Create small diagonal sections of hair for curling.
4. Place a small curling wand a little above mid-length then twist the bottom half of hair around. Repeat for each small section.
5. Slightly run your fingers behind your neck to break the sections and further create softness.
6. Finish the look with a hairspray, like L’Oreal Texture Expert Infinium 2 Regular Hold Working Spray ($18.99 on sleekhair.com) or Redken’s Shine Flash 02 ($17.50 on ulta.com) to create hold while giving hair shine.
Image Credit: justjared.com