Full-Body Blow Out
1. On clean damp hair, spray Pureology Root Lift to the roots of the hair taking one inch sections. Massage into the hair to disperse evenly.
2. Take a paddle brush and blow dry the hair up at the roots in all directions until the roots are dry. This will activate the volumizing root lift and give you a good amount of fullness.
3. Now section the hair up and start on the bottom section, working your way up. Take a large round brush and holding it horizontally place it under each section and blow dry the hair onto the brush. Make sure you get each section dry, hot and let it cool on the brush before moving to the next section.
4. Continue this technique until you get to the top section, then put the brush under the section and lift the brush straight up from the head to maintain the volume.
5. For the hair framing your face, change the size and placement of the brush to flick out the front layers. Take a medium-sized round brush, place the brush on top of the section this time and blow the hair into the brush from underneath. Smooth and set the hair in place with Pureology Strengthening Control hairspray, which is light enough for the hair to still move but won’t be stiff.
Image credit: media35.onsugar.com