Volume on the bottom
Not okay with all-over curls? Snag subtler volume by keeping only some bouncy curls at the bottom. Here’s how!
1. Prep towel-dried hair with the Angelo David Premier Volume Spray ($18.50).
2. Divide hair into desired part and begin blow-drying in sections with the Angelo David Large Round Brush ($55).
3. When finished, create diagonal sections of hair for curling.
4. Place a 2-inch-barrel curling iron mid-length, then twist the bottom half of the hair around it to give you soft curls. Repeat for each section!
5. Slightly run your fingers behind your neck to break the sections up and further create softness.
6. Finish the look with hairspray, such as L’Oreal’s Infinium Spray ($8 on CosmeticMall.com) or Redken’s Shine Flash 02 ($17 on ULTA.com), to create hold while giving hair shine.