As we recover from our candy comas, it’s time to start gearing up for another holiday season that’s on the fast-track—Thanksgiving! Here at Shecky’s, we’re thankful for all of our lovely readers, stellar vendors and the fact that we’ll be headed to Hotlanta soon. Here’s a list of the products we’re thankful for that you’ll be able to find at our Girls Night Out Atlanta event this November!
1. Though we love statement jewelry, sometimes it’s nice to wear classically simple pieces and pay homage to our own natural prettiness. Stella & Dot’s Soiree Studs (Retail Price: $24) are the perfect compromise by adding just enough sparkle without out-shining their wearer!
2. We’re thankful that bootiful wardrobe pieces like these Pink Sky Boutique That’s It By Diba (Retail Price: $98) shoes exist! Not only are these supple boots made for walkin’, but they’ll take all of your outfits into fall territory whether you wear them with skinny jeans or tights.
3. We all work so hard these days that it’s important to take some time for ourselves. And even if you can’t make it to the spa, Bath by Riley’s new delicious Peppymint Bath Fizzle (Retail Price: $7) makes giving thanks to your bod easy! You’ll feel ahh-mazing after unwinding in these sweet-smellin’ suds.
4. We’re thankful for revolutionary beauty products like Maybelline’s new Fit Me Foundation (Retail Price: $7.99, Shecky’s Price: complimentary Maybelline makeovers at the event)! Unlike other foundations which can look caked-on, these Fit Me shades complement your natural skin color.
5. During the winter, our skin can really take a beating, making us even more thankful for nourishing lotions. Turn to Aveeno’s Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 15 (Retail Price: approximately $9.97 for 12 oz. full size, Shecky’s Price: complimentary sample in select Shecky’s Goodie Bags)—it’s made with oatmeal to quench even the thirstiest skin this season.
6. Come good hair days and bad, we’re always thankful for L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray (Retail Price: $12.99, Shecky’s Price: look out for fun style services, consultations and more at the event). It’s never sticky or stiff like other hairsprays, and will keep your tresses right where you want ‘em!
7. We can’t get enough of Strawberry Qream (Retail Price: $29.99, Shecky’s Price: complimentary samples served at the event), created by Pharrel Williams. It’s a delicious and decadent liqueur with the flavors of sweet berries and a hint of vanilla for a luxurious libation that’s the perfect combo of cocktail and dessert.
Girl Talk Time: What do you think of the products we’re thankful for? Will you be attending our Girls Night Out Atlanta event? What are you most thankful for?