It’s the city of the Golden Gate Bridge, a stellar music scene and home to the delicious Ghirardelli chocolate—that’s right, Shecky’s Girls Night Out is headed to San Fran. And to whet your appetites with what’s to come, Shecky’s editors have chosen our favorite sweet picks that you can find at our event this November. The only thing sweeter? All of the bayside beauties we can’t wait to see at Girls Night Out San Francisco!
1. We love Michelob Ultra’s flavored spirits, especially their delectable Dragon Fruit Peach (Retail Price: prices may vary, Shecky’s Price: complimentary samples served at the event). Perfect for those who aren’t usually beer drinkers, you’re sure to love the sweet, fruity taste of this fantastically fizzy brew.
2. Spritz on the enticing aromas of pear, jasmine and vanilla with The Body Shop’s LOVE ETC… Eau De Parfum (Retail Price: $29.50, Shecky’s Price: complimentary sample in select Shecky’s goodie bags). This must-have soft scent smells clean and light without being overly sugary.
3. Smooth on color and shine with Softlips Lip Gloss in Natural Honesty (Retail Price: $9.99/3, Shecky’s Price: complimentary sample in select Shecky’s goodie bags). This 100% natural glossy honey color complements all skin colors and will protect your pout from the sun’s harmful rays. Now that’s sweet!
4. Jazz up your ears with Aknot Jewelry’s Golden Flower Dangles (Retail Price: $30, Shecky’s Price: $25). These pretty darlings are chock full of charm with their delicate dangling gold flowers and glass stones that make this girlie gear perfect for work and for play!
5. The next time you’re looking to unwind with a yummy drink, open a can of LaCroix Lime Water (Retail Price: prices may vary, Shecky’s Price: complimentary sample served at the event). Not only does this no-cal flavored sparkling water make a refreshing bevvie, but paired with lime wedges, a light-colored rum, sugar, ice and mint leaves, it also becomes one mighty good mojito, too!
Girl Talk Time: Do you live in SF? Have you ever visited The Golden City before? What do you think of our sweet picks? Will you be attending Girls Night Out San Francisco?