The spring 2011 runways were full of color-blocking, ’70s glamour, florals and lace. But for those of us who aren’t BFF with fashion designers, what does spring 2011 look like? Here’s a guide to the top 10 trends for spring and where to buy them for under $100!
PINK: Pink is without a doubt the number one color on everyone’s minds this spring. There is no wrong way to wear it, and hues range from soft ballet slipper to brilliant magenta. Pick one that works for you!
1. Banana Republic Silk Flouncy Ruffle Tank, $69.50
2. Limited Yoke Panel Pencil Skirt, $59.90
3. Gap Skinny Leather Bow Belt, $24.50
4. Limited High Neck Ruffle Top, $39.90
5. Modcloth Second Interview Top, $52.99
6. Banana Republic Cotton Slub Roll-Up Tee, $39.50
SCROLL THROUGH TO SEE ALL SPRING TRENDS>
J’s Everyday Fashion is a how-to blog that provides daily fashion inspiration, affordable finds and personal style advice to more than 15,000 women a day.
Follow J’s journey as an everyday girl striving to look great on a budget. If she can do it, you can too!