Always Sunny Aficionado: One of the reasons I love It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia is how the sheer political incorrectness/ridiculousity brings light to otherwise serious issues. Plus, the self-centered “gang” and their band of unique acquaintances have an infinitely entertaining amount of quirks. I’m here every week to give you the scoop on what I think…and hear what you have to say, too.
Season 6, Episode 12: Dee Gives Birth
1. The gang decides to throw a party to find out who the father of Dee’s baby is.
2. I love that Rickety Cricket is designated as a “wild card.”
3. We find out that Bill Ponderosa is a sex addict. He would tell ladies he had a vasectomy so they could have unprotected sex.
4. Dee slips out for a “quick sandwich” at Subway while she’s at the hospital in labor.
5. Dee screaming in her roommate’s face, and calling him a “dead guy with paper skin.”
6. Dee’s army ex BF is back. Apparently, Dee tricks him into sex (as she does with a lot of men!).
7. The sassy nurse and her pink scrubs.
8. The gang gets all emotional when Dee brings out her baby—sooo cute.
9. …And we get the answer: Dee was a surrogate for Carmen the transvestite.
10. Perfect ending: Dee and the gang head to the bar for a beer.
GIRL TALK TIME: Were you surprised to find out about Dee’s baby? Who were your bets on? Who is your favorite suitor of Dee’s? I loved the soldier and his jorts!