Always Sunny Aficionado: One of the reasons I love It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia is how the sheer political incorrectness/ridiculousity brings light to otherwise serious issues. Plus, the self-centered “gang” and their band of unique acquaintances have an infinitely entertaining amount of quirks. I’m here every week to give you the scoop on what I think…and hear what you have to say, too.
SEASON 6: EPISODE 9: DEE REYNOLDS: SHAPING AMERICA’S YOUTH
This week, I’ve compiled my top 10 faves from the ep. See mine, and tell me yours!
1.Dee subbing for the injured Dr. Myers and telling Charlie the substitute, “Look at us with our new careers.”
2.When the guys call Dee up and tell her, “Your belly’s so fat you make John Candy look like Lara Flynn Boyle.” (Does Dennis say Laura Flynn Boyle or is it just me?!)
3. Dee’s swear-filled reaction to the phone call…in front of the school’s whole administration office (nice!).
4. Dee faking Dr. Myers’ death and using it an example of a monologue.
5. Charlie talking to the Jugalo Insane Clown Posse supporter who has lost all of his friends…just like Charlie!
6. When the gang surmises that: “Tom Cruise is a midget, but he plays normal-size men in movies.”
7. Dee bringing her students to a bar.
8. The fact that the Lethal Weapon 5 movie is shot in Paddy’s Pub as a Police Station and an Indian Casino.
9. The gang’s costumes and characters in the movie—Frank’s wig, anyone?
10. The part of the movie that is so obviously shot in Paddy’s alleyway—you can see Dee take the trash out in the background!
1. I didn’t really love this ep too much! I spent a lot of time being confused—did you?
2. WHO is the father of Dee’s baby already?!
GIRL TALK TIME: What did you think of this week’s ep? What was your fave part? Did you like it or not?