Atlanta will be transformed into HAUTE-lanta once Shecky’s rolls in with Girls Night Out Atlanta on November 16-18! We’ve rounded up some of the most fantastic fall fashion pieces at the event, so make sure you take advantage of the limited time $10 off Goodie Bag tickets now.
1. Every girl wants—wait needs—an LBD, so invest in an updated take on the classic, like the Speechless Dress from ShopChosenGirl.com (Retail Price: $75 but 15% off online when you enter code “sheckys,” Shecky’s Price: $58). Long-sleeved minis are perfect for the colder months, plus the cut-out detailing is so major.
2. Totally obsessing over the rich brown color of the Cousin & Co. Ami Convertible Clutch (Retail Price: $249, Shecky’s Price: $199). Hue aside, you can wear this bag four different ways—as an obvious clutch, or add a strap and sport it as a cross-body bag, shoulder bag or even around the waist as a fanny pack! The versatility of this bag makes it a total necessity.
3. Booties are in this season and Poetic License’s “Encoure” Booties available at Plush Boutique (Retail Price: $98, Shecky’s Price: $74) are the perfect pick. Bow detailing and sexy snakeskin make this pair femme and foxy all at once.
4. Choose your color and the type of studs you want, then walk away with completely customized Converse! Created by Fortune’s Custom Women’s Studded Converse (Retail Price: $325) are the kicks to rock this fall. Crunching leaves just got a whole lot trendier with these sneaks!
5. Another pair of closed-toe shoes worth mentioning, CitySlips are the ultimate in cute comfort. Their Ballet Flats with Carrying Case (Retail Price: $24.95) come in your choice of black, silver or gold. An included bag makes for easy storage, and you can simply switch them for a heel after your commute.
6. The sleek design and stand-out shape of this MooMoo Designs’ Horn Ring (Retail Price: $30, Shecky’s Price: $25) mean this pick is perfect for fall, or any season! Totally autumnal because of its rich hue, fall is the perfect time to buy and then rock all year long.
7. While Atlanta may not be feeling the same cold I’m experiencing up north in New York City, cozy knits and comfy sweaters are a necessity come fall, no matter where you are. The Yvanne Coat from Lia Molly (Retail Price: $178, Shecky’s Price: $125) is a super-cute solution for in-between temps.
GIRL TALK TIME: Will you be hanging with Claudia in Atlanta?! What are you most excited for? Let us know!