October means Halloween, and besides picking out (read: stressing) over a cute costume, it’s all more the reason to rock black and add touches of orange to my wardrobe…and diet! Before Halloween is here, I hope you celebrate a different kind of holiday with your girlfriends at Girls Night Out in Washington D.C.! Whether you’re looking for clothing, accessories or even vitamins, everything below will be available and I guarantee you’ll have a scary-good time! Snap up our tickets, priced frighteningly low for a limited time, and get in the Girls Night Out/Halloween spirit.
1. Rock the Mixed Jet Strands Necklace from Cookie Lee by Carolyn Fleary (Retail Price: $34, Shecky’s Price: $24) on all Hallow’s eve or any night this fall (or winter, spring, summer…). The necklace features seven strands of black chain goodness for a girly glimpse of the dark side.
2. The Orange Peak Square Bangle by NickyB’s (Retail Price: $15) is a nice shape change from those ordinary round bracelets. The sunkist hue is a fun fall color to rock, on the last day of October or any day!
3. Gummies aren’t just for kids anymore with Vitafusion Power C Immune Boost Gummy Vitamins (Retail Price $4.99/bottle of 70 at CVS:, Shecky’s Price: Complimentary in select goodie bags*). Give your immune system the support it needs and scare away any colds that come your way.
4. Chug on something good and good for you with SkinnyWater in Peach Mango Mandarin (Retail Price: $12/pack of 12 16 oz. bottles, Shecky’s Price: Complimentary sample at the event*). We totally advocate drinking Skinny Water, but don’t get all skeleton on us!
5. Give a welcome nod to Morticia and Wednesday Adams this year with the XO Fam Mobile Boutique Dolman Sleeve Popcorn Lace Top (Retail Price: $32, Shecky’s Price: $25). The black lace is creepy-cool while the blousey sleeves and sheerness make it super-hot for a night out.
6. Prep your face for whatever mask you’re rocking this Halloween with Jaguar Luxury Cosmetics’ Single Foundation Brush (Retail Price: $10) which just so happens to be in the holiday’s signature colors of orange and black.
7. Flowers go fabulously frightening with the Leather Rose Black Ring from GLAM (Retail Price: $25, Shecky’s Price: $20). Show everyone that your sweet side has a bite when you sport it!
*flavors and varieties are subject to change