With fall’s official start this week, I’m already looking forward to October, getting psyched for our Girls Night Out event in New York City on October 6-9 and gearing up for an important cause: Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Raising awareness, doing good and looking good while doing it…what could be better?! These pretty pink picks (and so many more!) will be at Girls Night Out New York City. Grab your tickets to get in on the doing good and girlfriend fun.
1. If you’re not feeling bold enough to rock pink in your wardrobe, definitely do so with your accessories, like the Flamingo Necklace by Lia Sophia by Liz Harnos (Retail Price: $38, Shecky’s Price: $28). The small gems and funky design will pop against neutral attire.
2. I absolutely love the tunics from Guru and this Fuschia Linen Tunic Top is a fave (Retail Price: $138, Shecky’s Price: $108). The bright shade and impeccable detailing make for a fun option to rock year round.
3. To add a little pizzazz to an otherwise plain outfit, put on these Indian Earrings by KT Collection (Retail Price: $20, Shecky’s Price: $16). The pastel pink shade will add just the right amount of color and sparkle.
4. Swiping a little blush on your cheeks is one of the easiest ways to rock a flamingo shade and show your support for a necessary cause. I love Beauricua Cosmetics’ Crème Blush (Retail Price: $18, Shecky’s Price: $15) available in hues with names like Feisty and Lullaby.
5. This season, rock a bold belt like the She’s Crafty Designs‘ Pink & Red Belt Buckle (Retail Price: $90). The handmade glass buckle is a definite show-stopper and the floral design is so feminine.
6. Chameleon Accessories Boutique’s Pink Circle Ring (Retail Price: $112.50, Sale Price: $101.25) features an oversized pink stone adorned with Swarovski crystals. Whether you’ve already said “I do” or have no intentions of tying the knot, this ring is all fun, no commitment required!
7. This dress by GLAM (Retail Price: $50) adds just a pop of pink to a casual yet structured dress. Rock with dark tights this fall season and get, er, glam.
8. The Pin-Up A and B hair pins by SGS Jewelry Designs (Retail Prices: $39 / $45) add beads to otherwise ordinary hair clips for a fun and flirty result. Hold wispy pieces back with these pretty in pink pins. Cute and functional for a Susan G. Komen Walk for the Cure, at the workplace or a night out.
9. Whether braving the cold or merely wanting to accessorize, the Phyllis Cowl in Dusty Rose by The Qi Pieces (Retail Price: $65, Shecky’s Price: $45) is definitely one of my key pieces this fall. I love the subtle pink color and the chunky knit design.