All three ounces or less. All TSA-approved. All freaking awesome. Get ready to jet-set!
1. Carry a bit of the French Alps everywhere you go with Evian Brumisateur Spray Travel Trio ($18). This luxury travel must-have will increase skin hydration and leave you feeling refreshed.
2. No matter what the weather conditions are like when you land, your tresses will be under control with Kiehl’s Climate-Proof Shine Enhancing Non Aerosol Spray ($7).
3. Cabin Pressure can do quite a number on skin: redness, inflammation and dreaded breakouts. Keep your skin calm and collected with Avalon Organics Lavender Renewal Face Serum ($21).
4. Even the best of airline seats and leg room can’t compare with your bed, but you can still get some quality shut eye with The Bucky Travel Pillow and Eye Shade Set ($30).
5. Security lines, connecting flights, baggage checks and layovers?!? No sweat, literally, with Lady Speed Stick’s Antiperspirant (free in select Girl’s Night Out Goodie Bags!).
6. Restore the color to your cheeks and lips with the multi-tasking Benefit BeneTint Pocket Pal ($20). This pocket-sized wand includes the classic Benetint lip and cheek stain on one end and a sheer gloss on the other.
7. Get that soapy, fresh-from-the shower scent even after hours of marathon travel maneuvering with help from CLEAN Shower Fresh ($38) Eau de Parfum Spray.
8. Beat the flyer’s hangover with Sprayology’s Travel Ease ($20). This homeopathic and vitamin oral spray will diminish the symptoms of jet lag: dehydration, sleeplessness and disorientation.